Get messages, events, documents, and tasks all in one window. Google Workspace Pricing
Google Workspace ( Formerly G Suite ) is a powerful cloud-based collaboration and productivity solution that ensures that a company runs smoothly. It is built for your workplace and is trusted by over 5 million active users.
Don't worry, One of the most easy and subtle Work spaces to handle. If you are not a techno geek and still have big things to handle, Google has its own tools available and “Youtube” with tutorials that are easy to access.
Switching to a different subscription depends on your type of Annual/Fixed-Term Plan:
Annual Plan (Monthly Payment)—Only after switching from Annual to Flexible Plan may you downgrade your subscription. You have the option to upgrade at any moment.
Annual Plan (Yearly Payment)—In the Admin console, you cannot upgrade or downgrade your subscription.
Building our way across with providing first class and secure services is our motive. We have an all inclusive, under budget Suites pricing if you are looking to start your small business or manage an office with less than 50 employees.
No, a hosting plan is not required to use Google Workspace, however you will need a domain name to link your Google Workspace license to. Select the domain from a list of domains in your F60 Host account during Google Workspace signup.
Paid Google Workspace plans provide you with several features and integrations not available in the free consumer version of the apps. With Google Workspace, you get:
1. Custom business email addresses @example.com
2. Administrative controls and permission management for your organization
3. You can create an unlimited number of group email accounts.
4. 99.9% guaranteed uptime
5. Additional storage across Gmail and Google Drive
6. Zero advertisements
7. Customized logo branding for your company
8. 24/7 phone and email support
9. Google Workspace Sync, which works with Microsoft Outlook and other desktop mail applications.
10. Additional security features such as two-factor authentication and single sign-on (Single Sign-On)
When you need to organize your work and maintain accounts for your employees, We have secure LDAP, Two step verification, Group based policy controls and so on.
How do I sync my Microsoft data to Google workspace?
No. When you sign up for Google Workspace, you'll get access to a suite of integrated apps (except Google Voice) that run in tandem.